Service and Facilities at Nepal Yoga Retreat
Welcome to Nepal Yoga retreat :
At our Nepal Yoga Retreat Campus we have the following services:
Yoga, Meditation, Organic Food, Yoga Therapy, Beauty Therapy, Reiki, Tai Chi, Naturopathy and Ayurveda Treatment, Massage, Mud Bath, and many more.
We are proud to announce that Nepal Yoga Retreat is the first yoga alliance registered school in Nepal. Attracting people from all over the globe who want to learn from the Himalayas where the original classical yoga system originated from.
- At our Swagatgriha (reception hall) you will be greeted with a warm and friendly welcome.
- For accommodations we have two Eco - friendly luxury bamboo cottages with beautiful gardens over looking Lush green Sankhu valley. Rooms include hot water, and outlets. Extra beds available. Wifi access available.
- The two cottages are… 1) Triveni cottage and 2) Muktinath Cottage.
- Triveni cottage provides four luxury rooms that are named after the famous Nepali Holy Rivers ; Kali, Seti, Bheri and Narayani. The concept is that you want to be as pure as rivers and flow in your life without any obstacles.
- Muktinath cottage also provide four luxury rooms that are called Moksha, Kaibalya, Nivana and Paramananda (the words symbolizing liberation which is the ultimate goal of human life)
Our spacious deluxe twin bamboo cottages are available for our guests. Rooms include two large single beds, fully equipped western style bathrooms including shower and toilet, warm bedding, fresh bed-sheets, wash towel, hand towel, toilet paper, hot water, shelving units and power outlet. All cottages have a beautiful view overlooking the Sanku valley.
- Annapurna Restaurant – Named after the Goddess of abundant Grain, our dining facility serves 50 people with A la carte and buffet options based on Nepali and Asian cuisine. We follow organic, vegetarian, vegan and raw food diets as much as possible using locally grown fresh produce.
- We have Spa and Ayurveda cottage for deep relaxation, therapy, and treatment. Our Spa /Ayurveda cottage is named Aarogya meaning Healthy and Blissful Life:
- The Shatkarma chamber is named Panchkosh (symbolizing the five sheaths in our body)
- We have two independent meditation Huts named; Kundalini (hidden serpent power) and Chaitanya (fullness of consciencness)..
- Additional Individual meditation huts.
- Yoga book library.
- Patanjali yoga hall- A octogon bamboo shaped yoga hall, which has been specially designed for Ashtanga yoga with each wall repersenting one of the limbs of Ashtanga yoga. It can accomadate up to 18 guests comfortable and has large glass pane windows looking over the beautiful green valley. Making it the perfect setting to imurse yourself in your own pratcice.
More facilities available here:
- Traditional Ayurveda Massage
- Lymphatic Massage
- Shirodhara ( liquid Meditation many people refer these days)
This is a traditional Ayurvedic sauna which is heated by a wooden fire. This service will be available from the 1st June 2016.
Please note our sauna is located in our sister retreat Nepal Yoga Academy , which is situated just 20 minutes walking distance. We will supply tea which you'll be able to enjoy on the panoramic balcony.
- Steam bath
- Sauna ( close to our center another center Nepal Yoga academy have it)
- Manicure & Pedicure
...and sightseeing , shopping or well being tour upon request. Please enquire when you make your booking.