Nepal Yoga Teacher Trainings 300-Hour
Practice-Training Techniques (total 180 hours) 180 contact hours, 120 with Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Prayer: Om chant, Mantra chant, Japa.
- Subtle exercise, Dynamic (warm up) exercise, Spinal exercise
- Satkarma: Dhauti, Basti, Neti Nauli, Tratak and Kapalbhati
- Asana (postures): meditative postures, Relaxing Postures, Balancing Postures, Fitness maintaining postures, training in the techniques and practice of asanas
- Body alignment and its importance in yoga
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Mudra and Bandha
- Dhyan(Meditation): process and models of meditation
- Guided teaching practice
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation techniques
- Includes progressive practice of traditional Yoga techniques with emphasis on asana, pranayama, kriya, bandha, mudra, chanting
- Developing practices integrating the various tools of yoga
Teaching Methodology (total 30 hours)20 contact hours,15 with Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Principles of demonstration
- Teaching styles,
- Qualities of a teacher,
- The student's process of learning
- Business skills
- Setting up classes.
- Communication skills
- Observation, assisting and correcting
- Learning to observe, demonstrate, motivate, be inclusive and adapt to individual needs
- Includes approaches to teaching from other styles or schools.
- Design Yoga class for Special Population ( basic seniors,pregnancy,children yoga safety).
- Qualities of a teacher and the student's process of learning, business skills.
- Injury prevention.
Anatomy-Physiology (total 30 hours)20 contact hours,15 with Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
Physical anatomy & physiology:
- Physiology of breathing
- inversions and flexibility
- anatomy of asana, alignment; movements
- Understanding key muscles of Hatha Yoga and their function.
- Yoga health benefits/contraindications must be covered in this section
- Fitness knowledge, components of physical fitness, bones, joints & common injuries, muscles and their actions
- kinesiology of yoga asana, contraindications, movement patterns.
Spiritual anatomy and physiology: chakras and its value, Physical and spiritual nadis, Kundalini power, aura etc.).
Practicum (total 40 hours)30 contact hours with Experience Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Teaching Practice
- Mantra Chanting Practice
- Interaction with the gurus to clear droughts
- Teaching and assisting students in a class environment as well as observing and assisting in classes taught by others.
- Includes advertising, business sense, promotion, insurance, health and safety.
A minimum of 20 contact hours must be spent actively teaching (not assisting or observing others teach).
Yoga Philosophy-Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers (40 hours)20 contact hours
- The study of yoga philosophies and influential traditional texts: Yoga lifestyle: Study of influential texts including Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, hatha yoga pradipika , Vijnana Bhairava Tantra etc
the precept of Yama (social rules and regulations) non-violence (ahimsa), truthfulness (satya), nonstealing (asteya), nonpossessiveness (aparigraha), celibesy(bhahmacharya)
Niyam (individual rules and regulations), souch (purification of body and mind) santosh (contentment), tapa (tenacity), swadhyaya ( self study) ishwor pranidhan (self surrender to god) , the concepts of dharma and karma
- Daily Yogic routine and yogic ahara (vegetarian diet).
- Yoga lifestyile and ethics for yoga teachers.
May be contact or non-contact hours distributed among the six range of subjects above according to the school’s yoga tradition and style.
Total hours 300 - Contact hours: 270
Cost: USD $2100 per person
Group size: minimum 2 persons & Maximum 16 Persons
Please contact us
- The rate mentioned here are in USD for you to understand easily, we will charge same amount eqv. to Nepali rupee applying the exchange rate of the day when you arrive here.