Nepal Yoga Teacher Trainings 500-Hour
Our 500-hour Nepal yoga teacher training is an advanced program designed for those looking to become highly skilled and knowledgeable yoga teachers. The program is held in a stunning location in Nepal, offering a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the country's rich culture and spiritual traditions. The training covers a wide range of topics, including anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy and ethics, teaching methodology, and hands-on practice teaching. You will also have the chance to participate in yoga classes, workshops, and retreats, and to learn from experienced and knowledgeable instructors. Upon completion of the program, you will be eligible to register as a yoga teacher with the Yoga Alliance. This program is suitable for those who have already completed a 200-hour or 300-hour yoga teacher training program and are looking to take their knowledge and skills to the highest level.
Additional 150 hours (to complete 500-Hour Standard)
Practice-Training Techniques (total 85 hours) 85 contact hours, 85 with Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Training in the techniques and practice of: Satkarma, Mudra-Bandha, Asanas, pranayamas, meditation.
- Understanding meditation, kriyas, chanting main principles
- Body alignment and its importance in yoga
- Includes progressive practice of traditional Yoga techniques with emphasis on asana, pranayama, kriya, bandha, mudra, chanting
- Yoga Nidra and relaxation techniques
- Process and models of meditation
- Developing practices integrating the various tools of yoga, developing practices focusing on specific needs of an individual/group.
- oga safety guidelines.
Contact hours in this category must be spent teaching in a yoga setting into which the student might be invited.
Teaching Methodology (10 hours) 10 contact hours with Experienced Registered Teacher.
- Principles of demonstration
- Principles observation
- Teaching styles,
- Qualities of a teacher,
- The student's process of learning
- Setting up classes.
- Communication skills
- Principal of assisting and correcting
- Learning to observe, demonstrate, motivate, be inclusive and adapt to individual needs
- Includes approaches to teaching from other styles or schools.
- Design Yoga class for Special Population ( basic seniors,pregnancy,children yoga safety).
- Qualities of a teacher and the student's process of learning, business skills.
- Injury prevention
- Business aspect of yoga.
Anatomy-Physiology (10 hours) 10 contact hours with Experienced Registered Teacher
Physical anatomy & physiology:
- Physiology of breathing
- Inversions and flexibility
- Anatomy of asana, alignment; movements
- Understanding key muscles of Hatha Yoga and their function.
- Yoga health benefits/contraindications must be covered in this section
- Fitness knowledge, components of physical fitness, bones, joints & common injuries, muscles and their actions
- Kinesiology of yoga asana, contraindications, movement patterns.
- astral, energy, subtle anatomy and physiology
Spiritual anatomy and physiology: chakras and its value, Physical and spiritual nadis, Kundalini power, aura etc.)
Psychology of Yoga and Spirituality ( 10 hours) – 10 contact hours with Experienced Registered Teachers.
- Pancha Koshas
- Chakras and nadis
- Karmaphal (types of karma,yogic karma and its fruit
- Bondage and liberation
Philosophy-Ethic-Lifestyle (15 hours) 15 contact hours with Experienced Registered Teachers.
- Study of influential texts including the Upanishadas(the origin books of Yoga), Sankhya Yoga philosophy, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Shiva sanhita, Vijnana Bhairava Tantra etc
- Philosophy-Ethic-Lifestyle for yoga teachers, yamas and niyamas.
- Vegetarian yogic diet.
- Yogit daily routine
Practicum (20 hours) 20 contact hours with Experienced Registered Teachers.
- Teaching Practice
- Receiving feedback
- Observing others teaching and giving feedback.
- Mantra Chanting Practice
- Interaction with the gurus to clear droughts
- Teaching and assisting students in a class environment as well as observing and assisting in
classes taught by others.
- Includes advertising, business sense, promotion, insurance, health and safety.
May be contact or non-contact hours distributed among the six range of subjects above according to the school's yoga tradition and style.
Total 150 hours - Contact Hours 150
Dates and Prices
The Total price of 500hrs YTT is $2500
The Course start date is the 15th of every month and the duration of the course is 45 days
Please book on time to avoid dissapointment. We will require a deposit of $300.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book .