Nepal Yoga Retreat - Terms & Conditions
Waiver of Liabilities
Reservation and Cancelation
You (Package/Trainning) pay a $ 200 deposit to initiate your registration. (This deposit will be Non-refundable once registration is complete.) Upon initial registration (excluding Group Rentals and Personal Retreats, which must be booked in advance) Full payment is due at the time of completing your registration by reserving your accommodation. Or you can pay upon arrival also.
If you have questions concerning the registration process, feel free to contact-
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call at Tel: +977 98510 92635 (Dr. Chintamani),
Tel: +977 98510 37083 (Mr. Mohan Lamsal),
Tel: +977 9841 245975 (Rajan)
Waiver of Liabilities
- Guest, students and anyone who agrees in participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and other exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by NYR and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, workshop presenters, and independent contractors.
- Guests, students must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. Guests and students understand that the Activities require physical exertion and they represent and warrant that they are physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent thier full participation in the Activities. It is guests and student’s responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in the Activities. They have consulted a physician, and taken the physician’s advice. Guests and students understand that the Retreat reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse participation in an Activity on medical, aptitude or fitness grounds.
- guests and students who enroll are in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities, and are aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury and potentially heart attack. They also understand that they could experience muscle, back, or bone injuries during exercise. They understand their physical limitations and are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before they become ill or injured. They understand that it is their continuing responsibility to inform the Retreat of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to their first class and any future changes to thier medical condition.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, Guests and students agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which they might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the Retreat.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, Guests and Students knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claims” (as defined below) Guests and students may have against the Retreat, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, volunteer staff, interns, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the Retreat (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that they may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the Retreat even if the Claim arises from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. They agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on their behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claims” include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that they may suffer, their children may suffer or that thier unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- Guests, Students, their heirs or legal representatives’ forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- Guests and Students hereby understand that the Retreat from time to time may photograph or video classes or events occurring at its studios and place such photographs and videos on its Website. They hereby consent to the use of their image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of Nepal.
Guests and students acknowledge that they have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. They voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. They are aware that by signing this release and waiver of liability, they are giving up substantial rights, including their right to sue and certain legal rights their heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
By participating in any of our programs, you are agreeing to the terms above.
While Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our Web site, Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information due to a typographical or other error, Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed incorrectly. Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge in local currency (Nepalese Rupees). If a product or service offered by Yoga Alliance Australia is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to Nepal Yoga Retreat Centre for a refund.